- The optimal free service for your hike, excursion and your shopping spree…
- It’s this easy: with your registration at your host in our beautiful holiday region, you receive a Black Forest guest card (visitors' card). The guest card is marked with a symbol (KONUS) and can be used – as well as for the many other discounts offered – as a fare ticket. You only pay the usual visitor’s tax.
- The KONUS guest card is valid on all buses and railways of the participating transportation services within the specified time period of your stay
The all-inclusive Ferienland guest card for your holiday…
The free guest card of the Ferienland offers you many inclusive and discounted services in and around Unterkirnach for the duration of your holiday stay:
- Free fare on buses and regional trains throughout the entire Black Forest
- Free entry to the play barn
- Free entry to the Aqualino indoor pool (all-season pool) in Unterkirnach, Schönwald and St. Georgen
- Free entry to Tanni’s little animal barn
- Free usage of the mini golf facilities in Unterkirnach, Schönwald and Schonach
- Free entry to events of the Ferienland
- Free usage of the skilifts in the Ferienland
- Free participation on guided walks
- Free participation on mill tours
- Eligibility to participate in the guest card yearly draw
Entitlement to the free or discounted services on the Black Forest guest card (valid in 187 tourist communities throughout the entire holiday region).
KONUS regional card
Here you can see in which areas the KONUS guest card may be used for a free fare.